13Blessed are those who find wisdom,
those who gain understanding,
14for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.
15She is more precious than rubies;
nothing you desire can compare with her.
16Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
17Her ways are pleasant ways,
and all her paths are peace.
18She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her;
those who hold her fast will be blessed.
1. If you’re dancing with a drink in your hand and spilling it, most likely someone else is too. Therefore, a slip & fall is in your near future.
2. A robe is a MUST-HAVE if you REALLY consider yourself to be a “grown-ass adult”. Robes = Serious lounging business
3. Brunch is the only service New Yorkers attend on Sundays :/
4. Natural is the new SEXY.
5. There comes a time in a woman’s life where emotional spasms can’t be avoided :(. Don’t fight it, Babygirl.
6. Most men suffer from some kind of a psychological issue. And most are living in denial and with a woman who thought SHE was the crazy one.
7. To have VALUES & MORALS is EVERYTHING!
8. “Selfies” have either eliminated self-consciousness or caused more of it.
9. CHOCOLATE makes the world a better place.
10. If a nosey person ask where you’re going, tell them you’re going to go see a man about a horse.
11. There’s nothing sexier than being the only woman in the weight room…and holding your own ;).
12. Never get into a partnership with someone who doesn’t share the same work ethic as you. #businessdivorce
13. ZUMBA is the TRUTH!
14. You’d be better off living alone and paying more in rent than having a roommate and paying in random awkward interactions, unavoidable confrontations, compromises, and daily annoyances.
15. Online dating is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one has the filling that you can’t stand. YUCK.
16. Peanut butter on a spoon is the classiest way to eat peanut butter.
17. Grandma was right…
18. When all else fails, dress up like a bag of money.
19. When making a deal, always go with your intuition…not what your friends are yelling at you.
20. Cherish the relationship of the one(s) who ADORE YOU the most.
21. A good (humble) man really is hard to find.
22. “No new friends”…until you meet better friends than your old ones ;)
23. The more you travel, the more interesting you become.
24. You don’t have to like your friend’s significant other, but you do have to respect him/her as long as he/she does.
25. Working out makes for a better life - and not to mention, better Instagram pictures.
26. To learn to love being by yourself is a gift and a curse.
27. 27 is the year of harvesting what’s been sown all of the other years.
I am not a woman who is easily romanced by words…especially if there’s no action correlated to what’s being said. So by all means, don’t say stuff just to be saying it. In my eyes it’s dishonest, unless of course you have proven through action that it’s true.
PEOPLE: invaluable assets of life meant to be cherished.
PLACES: a point in space filled with opportunities waiting to be taken.
THINGS: disposable materials that should never withhold you from PEOPLE & PLACES."
- Brittney Rae Reese
- 2 Timothy 1:7
A battle of the Ps competing for a spot…
Passion reacts on feeling and emotions…desires and commotion.
Patience sits back and twiddles its thumbs while waiting for the right moment to come.
Passion disregards manners and proper timing because all that matters is DOING & EXPRESSING without thought, concern, or hesitation.
Passion, needless to say is impatient.
Inhale-exhale, Patience breathes. Accepting the moments of the now and letting the future be.
Patience whispers “good things comes to those who wait” yet Passion says, “but I’m the one who creates”.
- Wordplay by Brittney Rae Reese